President Uhuru has made a number of changes in his Goverment today including a mini cabinet reshuffling that has seen CS Peter Munya moved to Ministry of Industry, Trade and Cooperatives and CS Adan Mohamed to East African Community & Regional Development.
Uhuru’s Ambassadorial &High Commissioners Nominees:-
1. Sarah Serem
2. Lt. Gen Samuel Thuita
3. Francis Muhoro
4. Manoah Esipisu
5. Hon. George Ochillo Ayacko
6. Amb Peter Nicholas Oginga Ogego
7. Johnson Mogo Ondieki
8. Chris Karumba Mburu
9. Hon. Benjamin Langat
Uhuru Kenyatta has reappointed the following Prinicpal Secretaries :-
1. Joe Okudo,PS Tourism;
2. Dr. Margaret W Mwakima ,PS Wildlife ;
3. Dr. Ibrahim M Mohammed,PS Labour;
4. Mrs Fatma Hirsi, PS. Broadcasting & Telecommunications;
5. Prof. Micheni Ntiba, PS Fisheries & Blue Economy.
Uhuru has nominated the following persons as to the position Principal Secretary, subject to Parliamentary approval:-
1. Mr. Francis Otieno Owino, PS State Department for Youth;
2. Mrs Esther Koimett , PS Transport .
President has also made new appointments on state corporations:
1. DAVID WERE- Chairperson of the Kenya Broadcasting Corporation, for a period of three (3) years.
2. IMMANUEL ICHOR IMANA- Chairperson of the Kenya International Convention Centre Board, for a period of three years.
3. JACKSON KIPTANUI- Chairman of the Kerio Valley Development Authority, for a
period of three (3) years.
4. LINDA MUSUMBA (DR.)- Chairperson of the Board of the Kenya Institute for Public Policy Research and Analysis, for a period of three (3).
5. KEN WATHOME MWATU- Chairperson of the National Standards Council up to 16th January, 2021, with effect from the 12th July, 2018 and revokes the appointment of Mugambi Imanyara.
6. SAMUEL MWONGERA ARACHI- Chairman of the Tana and Athi Rivers Development Authority.
7. AGNES MANTAINE PAREIYO- Chairperson of the Anti-Female Genital Mutilation Board, for a period of six (6) years.
8. LINUS GITAHI- Non-Executive Chairperson of the Brand Kenya Board, for a period of three (3) years. The appointment of Chris Kirubi is revoked.
9. JOE KITILI- Chairperson of the Board of the Jomo Kenyatta Foundation, for a period of three (3) years.
10. CAVINCE ODOYO OWIDI- Non-Executive Chairperson of the Board of Lake Basin Development Authority, upto 23rd June, 2019. The appointment of Raphael Tuju revoked.
11. TITUS IBUI- Chairperson of the LAPSSET Corridor Development Authority, up to 15th February, 2019, with effect from 12th July, 2018 and revoke the appointment of Amb. Francis K Muthaura.
12. KHADIJA M. AWALE- Chairperson of the National Council for Children Services, for a period of three (3) years.
13. PATRICK WOHORO NDOHHO- Chairperson of the National Sports Fund Board of Trustees, for a period of three (3) years.
14. KATHLEEN OPENDA- Chairperson of the Council of the Kenya Institute of Mass Communication, for a period of three (3) years.
15. REGINA NDAMBUKI- Chairperson of the National Government Affirmative Action Fund, for a period of three (3) years, with effect from 12th July, 2018. The appointment of Sofia Abdi Noor* is revoked.
16. REGINA NDAMBUKI- Member of the National Government Affirmative Action Fund, for a period of three (3) years.
17. FLORA MUTAHI- Chairperson of the Anti-Counterfeit Agency Board, for a period of three (3) years, with effect from 12th July, 2018. The appointment of Pradeep Paunrana is revoked.
18. JOE OWAKA AGER- Chairperson of the Placement Board for the Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) with effect from 12th July, 2018.
Kenya Insights allows guest blogging, if you want to be published on Kenya’s most authoritative and accurate blog, have an expose, news TIPS, story angles, human interest stories, drop us an email on [email protected] or via Telegram
Politics5 days ago
I Will ‘Hang’ Uhuru If I Win The August Election
Business2 days ago
KRA COMMISSIONER MINTS hundreds of millions FROM Sports Betting
Business5 days ago
How K24 Fell In The Hands Of Kenyatta’s From The Founder
News2 weeks ago
Kenyan Firm Afrigo With Ties To China Communications Constructions Company Linked To Massive Tax Evasion
News11 hours ago
1XBet And Other Betting Firms Laundering Dirty Cash In Kenya Through Cryptocurrency, Authority Says
News5 days ago
Deputy CEO Teachers Service Commission Kennedy Juma Mulunda Sacked Over Fraud.